Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Way

Delving into self-examination,
Self-actualization,
All talents are byproducts of lifestyle,

Maybe I'm parroting.

These words are not empty.

It seems this is my life and path,
To express myself on my behalf,

Protected from myself, And others,
Patterns made clear.

Maybe I can discover me,
Because I cannot discover "here",

That may be why I'm the only one,
Perhaps therein lies the fun...

Maybe I need a means of,
Providing theory with practice.

Practice refines theory,
Theory refines practice.

Where are my words?
My experiences?

What do I believe?
When I trust my instincts,
How can I be me?
Completely be, all of me?
Unapologetically,
But neither disrespectfully,

Sometimes life takes a little while,

At the end of the day I gotta do it my way,

I just need to understand my options,
What is walking this way, going to cost us?

The price of being me,
Honestly, how can I see?
When I dont know what to look for?

As long as I can accept.
Accept all I see.

Whether outward or subconsciously,

I am not an island.
I am meteor that floats in space.
Nor orbit to call my place.

And in that I'm free,
Wandering actually,
And all I get to see,
Floating by.

No comments:

Post a Comment