Thursday, September 2, 2010

Behold the Flowers

Even in distance, you are the ever closest glimpse of love...

Deep in the thorns and thistles, resides a rose.

I reach for you, though my life's blood I lose with sharp pains...

I think that...
I know it's not worth it,

How could it be?!!

I reach for empty beauty,
(Haha) My own desire hurteth me, however ironically...

Life leaks from vains,
All for vanity...

Only my reflection knows the answer.

We stare as if we know,
But we don't talk much,

I guess everyone has blemishes.
The very trees grow crooked.

When will it be enough to grow together?

Am I in awe of the wrong flowers?

Is it that my eyes forever behold, mine own pain?

It must be better to gaze into fire,
And the dancing seas,

Than to behold the flowers,
Amongst the trees...

No comments:

Post a Comment