Thursday, September 9, 2010

In the Distance

Sometimes I laugh at myself,
I keep asking all these questions,

I'm compelled to do so,
But to what end?

Hahaha there's another question.
I suppose its just my nature.

I wonder if the answers will matter,
As much as the question did.
I don't know much of anything.

I may never know much of anything.

I think the trick is, making sure that...

One day at least, I'm ok with that.

When will life not be like this?
What should I expect?

Maybe I think too much,

I cannot say that I know what I want,
Except to understand my options.

I just want to go...
Somewhere...

Maybe where I can love and be loved,
Freely,
And unconditionally.

I find I have to fight for conditional love,
Then I realize,
That it was a waste of time.

Just want to feel what's real,
And not a temporary,
Substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment