Monday, June 20, 2011

Old Pictures

Hmmm,
Been a long time I said your name.

I wonder if you can hear me through this page?

I remember when you were the only thing that mattered.

Was it the other girls that led us different patterns?

Never before had I felt so accepted,

Custom-made relationship, rejected.

Was it because I pushed you away,
Pressured with feelings?

Was it this other guy,
Who turned clear skies to ceilings?

Its crazy cause now we don't even talk.
Like neither of us existed,

like you were never there...

And I look at old pictures,
And tell myself I don't even care.

Part of me wishes we worked it out.
Regretable,
I suppose we're on different paths,
A Queen,
To me without a doubt,
Conditional-me is not the love that matters,

So how can I find peace off you?

Understanding is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment