Monday, June 20, 2011

Fragmented Souls

A lot of women fall in love with their,
Psychologist.

Some to listen to them, help them with the knowledge,
To just,

Get past issues,
Fix their fragmented souls,

Never judging their demons,
Keeping secrets, talking alone.

"Baby, I can't do that with you, because I do this,
You're my client and you signed the papers..."

"We can talk in my office,
Not on personal phones,

If this behavior continues,
We can't be left alone,

Look, I can't do this.
I'll refer you to somebody else.

They can help you with issues,
Help you dust your shelves,

Of old memories,
Pains, abandonments,
Penitentiaries...

I can't give you want you want me to,
I get some type of fulfillment from helping you,

But my life has nothing to do with yours,
I'm just here to listen,
I can't tell you about me,
I'm paid to pay attention,

No one knows you like me?
Then you need some new friends,

Because we could never,
Be.

You feel the healing,
And emotions are true,
But you have to back away,
There is no 'me and you'."

No comments:

Post a Comment