Thursday, January 20, 2011

Smiling

I wonder if there is any direction?
Can anyone be direct?
Or is it all... misdirection?
Where do you go?
When you are in the middle of nowhere...

Drift into darkness?

Towards the light?
Assuming there is some.

Existence.
What is there to ponder if there is none?

What is there to think about,
When there is no thought?

Where is meaning when all is without meaning?

Where is the judgment when all is relative?

Solitary confinement,
In the prison of my thoughts.

They keep me out,
Out of the box.
My thoughts wont let me back in,
They wont allow me to return,

Yet alone.
Imprisoned by my intellectual freedom.

I smile at the thought.

"Why is the world like this?" I laugh to myself.
"Rather, why does the very nature of existence seem so contradictory?"

Maybe it is all a joke.
Maybe it all begins and ends with laughter.

In the beginning there was the "ha"

Like walking into an extravagant hotel and paying top-dollar for their best room...
A 4 by 5 closet.

Or watching an entire football team climb out of a mini cooper...

None of this makes sense...

And I think...

I'm ok with that.

*smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment