Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Trumpets Play At Night

Where are my horns?
I've been a bad boy,
So now I need a bad song...

Trumpets sound as the moonlight plays,
Strings floating to the moon lit way,

Lifted,
There's nothing left to say,

What do I need to say?
What is there to say?
When we talk without words.

Your lips are answering,
So I take it you heard.
I take it you heard.
I take it.

*Trumpets Playing*

I turn off the lights,
Cause to be real,
I don't need to see,
I just want to feel.

Biological warmth,
Fluid exchange.

Stop thinking so much, you're going insane.

Darkness and steam,
Dulls the eyes, Strengthens the senses.

Rub and squeeze between,
Warm water drops,
He swings and he misses,

You smile,
And exhale between sucking kisses.

You got my attention,
Now I'm listening.
And just like that you've gone,
This is my life's cruelest song.

My fingertips cant tickle your spine,
Because all of this, is in my mind.

You aren't here like I want you to be,
Because you actually aren't speaking to me.

I wonder should I swallow my pride,
And set a course to where you reside...

And the trumpets play...

No comments:

Post a Comment